Hi Yohandy,
Well said. I think, just possibly, our friend James doesn't own some cool PS2 games. I have the Tomb Raider series of games, at least most of them, and you definitely have to draw and holster weapons, pick up items manually, and so on. This is exactly the kinds of things that are missing in the blind gaming market, and far too many are getting set in their ways not having had the opportunity to play mainstream games and get use to this or that way of doing things. I'm trying to breath some new innovations into the accessible game market.
Smile.

Yohandy wrote:
this is precisely why we need complexity. nothing more fun like chasing a monster around and having to pick up an item while trying to escape. when you play games for the sighted, the player doesn't pick stuff up by stepping on them, or automatically holsters weapon. you need to do all this stuff manually.