It's the door you came into the temple with. And you actually can't get back there once you've dropped into the water, there's no way back up to the ledge there. Which kind of amuses me since that would by all rights mean she just took the final plunge and stranded herself in the temple.

From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:28 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] about torches - Re: mota demo

on the subject of locked doors, what is the door at the start of the level1 on the left side for it seems locked. I never tried jumping back up there after I crossed the water to see if it would open or not.
Weapons I dig.
the sword, realy cool.
the mp5 the shotgun and the pistol and magnum.
and its realistic to.