Hi Chrissy,
Smile. I definitely wasn't planning on replacing keyboard support with the mouse. I was merely looking into everyone's interest in having additional mouse support as an alternative that can be enabled/disabled in the game's options menu.
HTH

Chrissy wrote:
hi tohmas
if built into the game as additional option, I am all for it. I just would not be happy with a game that did not support keyboard as an option.
here on my pc I don't even have a mouse hooked up but I do own one. grin
i once tried a game on the net with mouse support and somehow always managed to lose track of where it (cursor) was and ran out of space on the desk here lol. but i understand what you are saying. since mota is not a three dimensional game controlling with a mouse would not be so hard I assume. so make it an option in the final game and I promise to try this :)
regards
chrissy