  From: Chrissy
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 5:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Mouse Support

  hi tohmas
  if built into the game as additional option, I am all for it. I just would
  not be happy with a game that did not support keyboard as an option.
  here on my pc I don't even have a mouse hooked up but I do own one. grin
  i once tried a game on the net with mouse support and somehow always managed
  to lose track of where it (cursor) was and ran out of space on the desk here
  lol.
  but i understand what you are saying. since mota is not a three dimensional
  game controlling with a mouse would not be so hard I assume. so make it an
  option in the final game and I promise to try this :)
  regards
  chrissy