Hi Phil,
Yeah, but the only problem with that method is it is way too easy to jump on accident. You might be pushing the mouse foward to climb a rope and if you accidently move left or right suddenly you will jump off of the rope. The mouse handling in such a case is tricky and a bit complicated. Assuming I do release Beta 4 with mouse support enabled I'd like to make its functionality as simple and straight foward as possible.
Smile.