Hi,
Well, at the moment you can't turn mouse support on in Mysteries of the Ancients because that option is disabled by default. the only question now is to keep trying to fix the mouse or just remove it from the game for the time being.
Smile.

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
It will be an option. As of right now you have to go in the menu and enable
mouse support to use it, and then the keyboard still works. I haven't proven
myself do to the lack of support for mice at the moment because of the problems
Thomas mentioned but it's definitely going to be an option. With my gamepad I
can still, and have to still push a few buttons on the keyboard to do things in
addition to the functionality my gamepad provides.