Hi Tom.

Interested to read what you said about "training" sinse to be perfectly honest I never had any, I just worked things out as different things involving computers came up which I wanted to do.

It started with brousing a Cd rom for the D&D 2nd edd rules when I was finishing secondary school, ---- sinse up until that point I'd only ever used ms word and my documents.

Then, when I got to uni, I started on outlook express and using the net, ---- and I oh a lot of debt to the Hal version 5.1 manual for letting me know about basic concepts like list boxes, buttons, page refresh etc.

In my second year in 2003, I discovered legend of the green dragon and a couple of other online games, as well as using winamp to play various formats of music and in my third year (in 2004), I discovered interactive fiction and mucked about downloading, installing and playing those.

It wasn't really until 2006 that I started on audiogames, which also got me into the habbit of installing programs and components and such, ---- not to mention finding out the background information about said programs by asking on forums, reading on the net, and having chats with some of my computer science studdying friends.

the point of all this, is I wonder if it would be worth having a basic tutorial on audiogames.net, --- or another site, detailing some of the essentials of computer knolidge necessary to play audiogames, to answer the qu3estions of people like Antony, ---- and indeed myself three years ago.

just a thought.

Beware the Grue!