Hi charles.

i've written several faqs and tutorials, and with a litle empathy and careful explanation it's not as bigger deal as you make out.

If I can explain brousing with windows explorer, the use of outlook express, and the basic files and folders setup to my mum, who not only has no computer experience, ---- who's far from being technically minded in any way shape or form (up until recently she stil made notes and other written materials in braille), then i think anyone can learn if people will be patient and explain things logically.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

Oh btw, we've also played several of jim's games, ---- and even troopanum.