Hi.
You could probably just use, what's his name, Michael Fare, though it might be
spelled Fair, or some other way, personal power thingy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dark
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:04 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Training and tutorials was: I give!!!!

  Hi Tom.

  Interested to read what you said about "training" sinse to be perfectly
  honest I never had any, I just worked things out as different things
  involving computers came up which I wanted to do.

  It started with brousing a Cd rom for the D&D 2nd edd rules when I was
  finishing secondary school, ---- sinse up until that point I'd only ever
  used ms word and my documents.

  Then, when I got to uni, I started on outlook express and using the
  net, ---- and I oh a lot of debt to the Hal version 5.1 manual for letting
  me know about basic concepts like list boxes, buttons, page refresh etc.

  In my second year in 2003, I discovered legend of the green dragon and a
  couple of other online games, as well as using winamp to play various
  formats of music and in my third year (in 2004), I discovered interactive
  fiction and mucked about downloading, installing and playing those.

  It wasn't really until 2006 that I started on audiogames, which also got me
  into the habbit of installing programs and components and such, ---- not to
  mention finding out the background information about said programs by asking
  on forums, reading on the net, and having chats with some of my computer
  science studdying friends.

  the point of all this, is I wonder if it would be worth having a basic
  tutorial on audiogames.net, --- or another site, detailing some of the
  essentials of computer knolidge necessary to play audiogames, to answer the
  qu3estions of people like Antony, ---- and indeed myself three years ago.

  just a thought.

  Beware the Grue!