Hi Dark,
In my personal case I didn't need a lot of training or tootorials either. I guess I was just wired for understanding computers from an early age. I first used a computer around 1986, the legendary Apple A-2E, and went from there. I was usually able to figure out most things by experimenting with the computer and seeing what I could do with it. That desire to play with it, make the computer do what I want, lead to my interest in programming. Anyway, the only document that comes close to what Anthony and others like him might find useful is Personal Power by Michael Feir. Having read it I think it is a great introduction to basic accessible computing and what is out there for us as a blind computer user. Most people haven't a clue what they can do with a computer, and what is out there for them.
Smile.