From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3 skulls was large text rpgs

The demo will stop you after you complete the first dungeon and try to go
into the forest. The full version lets you explore the forest, and continue
the plot for a ways, but for some reason the developer, in his infinite
wisdom, stopped developing the game after you reach a certain point and
decided to just sell it anyway. The only redeeming factor is that the source
code is freely available, so if someone with enough patience felt like
learning the editor, which is easily accessible, they could continue the
plot.

As for weapon levelling, as far as I saw it works just like the attribute
distribution screen. But like I said its been a while since I played.