From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3 skulls was large text rpgs

Oh man, I completely forgot about this. The levelling icon is a graphic with
no backing text. If you set your graphics mode to all graphics, you should
see it on the characters tab right after the characters name, hopefully. The
levelling screen also has graphical icons for raising and lowering stuff
sadly. Its workable but its definitely the least accessible part of the
game, and I had to have sighted assistance doing it until I figured it out.

As for quick slots yeah, as I said they aren't necessary, all they are is a
series of 3 slots that would put the potions on the battle screen so you
could use them at your convenience instead of having to go into the
character tab.