Hi Kai,
I fully agrree with you. Plus as as has been mentioned many times before on list there are simply things that can't be done with a keyboard that can be done with a racing wheel, game pad, or other devices. For me it isn't an issue of weather multiple devices be supported, but which one offers the most features/functionality. If the features and functionality on a keyboard, mouse, or game controller are equal then support them all. If a special feature can only be handled on one of the devices then special focus should be devoted to that device, and let it be known that device is the one recommended to use. There is nothing wrong with having a prefered device if it offers the most features, functionality, etc.
Smile.

Kai wrote:
Greetings List.

I can't afford the cost of the PS3, its peripherals, nor the games themselves, so I'm not playing PS3 games. Same case would apply here, I think. It's not exactly like *everyone* has to play a game. People who can't afford Shades of Doom won't play it. It's effectively the same situation.

Meanwhile, for those who can afford such peripherals for their computers, concentrating on improved support for said peripherals will make the game that much more enjoyable for them.

Kai