From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Constantine
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 10:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

I'd like to point out one thing here.
I appreciate all the work Jim does, but since the game itself will be free,
people might be thinking, Why should I pay 20 dollars for a controller for a

game that's free?
Actually, that's how I see Vip mud. Monkey term does things just as great
and I'm not paying a cent to play the muds themselves. This is a bit
different though, since you can use the controller/steering wheel for more
than just TTS.
The thing about the PS3 is the fact that your paying for the system itself
as well as games. So essentially you do have an option of playing.
With Jims games, though, the games are free. I think there should be
keyboard support for at least a few tracks - or how about mouse support? I
love rail racer for that.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others