Hi,
Yeah, Rail Racer supports racing wheels. While Rail Racer seams to be fairly mouse oriented it works equally well with the wheel too. Having seen that support in Rail Racer and Topspeed I'm rather interested to see the new Mach 1.

Ryan Strunk wrote:
Why pay for the wheel? Because it will work for Mach 1, it does work for Top
Speed, and it's supposed to work for Raceway. Sorry Che but I've been a
mouse user for Rail Racer, so I'm not sure if it works for that, too.

If they don't want to pay 20 dollars for a controller for a free game, then
they don't have to play the free game. I might possibly understand them
getting mad if the game cost 50 dollars and they still had to buy that
controller, but come on. The game is free.

Besides which, we need to get with the times.

Ryan