yeah same here. I'm personally more into offline gaming. I never liked
online games that much, though the fighting fantasy gamebooks are cool
there you get long descriptions and then links of what you want to do
instad of something like a table: peter. mage. 31 hp out of 45. 11
mana out of 20. and so on and so on.