Hi Lex,
Actually, World of Warcraft, Galaxy Civilization, and SoundRTS are not roll playing games. The technical name for that style of game is called real time stratigy, and it happens to be a style of game I really like as well. I'd really love to create and play a game of that type. if you have a game concept in mind I'd be interested in looking into it. Are you looking for science fiction, fantacy, or historical?
Smile.

Lex wrote:
Hi listers,

I am new to the audyssey, so sorry if this topic is allready discussed (perhaps many times).

I introduced a lot of interest to the text-based RPGs genre from you. I was a big fan of MUDs a few years, but online books are uninteresting to me.

One genre which is not introduced for blind is online action RPGs like World of Warcraft or Line age. The experience of technoshock and Shades of Doom showed that fps is playable by visually impaired. But these games have bad replayability. I believe, that adding multiplayer and elements of RPG will grow this option a lot. One project i found which is something i am talking about is SoundMUD. But it is quite outdated. If here are interested developers, i will be happy to describe the architecture as i imagine it. I have basic code in c++, and am searching partners.