you're right.
screen readers do matter sometimes. like look how differently jaws and
hal read s4. jaws makes a lot of random placing so you need to
right/left arrow around or move the mouse down and then left again to
get the guns, while hal displays everything on separate lines so you
just arrow to what you want and hit space on it.
personally I prefer jaws on the internet though wineyes and vnda are
good I'll admit.