Hi Yohandy,
That is a difficult question to answer. After all there is very little game content that is truly original these days. If I create a game about fighting zombies people would no doubt begin comparing it to Pain Killer and Resident Evil. If I create a halloween game where you have to fight skeletons, vampires, weirwolves, etc someone might compare it to Castlevania. If I create a treasure hunting game the first comparison to come to mind is Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. On and on we can go right down the line. Sooner or later I always come back to the fact it has all been done several times before with different characters, perhaps a different story, but its still like been there done that. So what can I do that hasn't been done before? Anyway, as for me there are a lot of mainstream games I happen to like, that I have played, would like to play, but aren't very accessible for one reason or another. Most of my desire and inspiration for creating games is based on mainstream titles i happen to like. When you think about it most blind gamers here have never had a chance to play Double Dragon, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Mario Brothers, whatever. What some of us think of as old hat, just another accessible clone of an old mainstream game, is a first real chance for someone else to play. So I don't think absolutely original game content is what this comunity needs right now. Yes, it is nice to have some omore original content, but let's not toss out a game because it is inspired by a mainstream title that a blind player may or not have played before.

Smile.