Hi Yohandy,
I'm not sure what you mean by planning on releasing anything original. Mysteries of the Ancients is a game created from scratch by me. Granted some of the inspiration came from Tomb Raider, but it is more or less an original work. It hasn't turned out exactly as planned, but I do have plans of continuing the game series at some point using a full 3d first person environment. As far as my future plans goes one thing I'd like to do is port the Genesis Engine to C++. Then, create cross platform versions that will run on Mac, Linux, and Windows. However, that is much easier said than done though. Anyway, as far as the MOTA game levels goesI'm creating rough drafts of the levels. mostly they are notes written out like a walkthrough that describes each room, where to go, what traps to avoid, etc. As soon as i fix a couple of issues with the game engine I'll begin adding those levels to the game.

Yohandy wrote:
understandable. btw, how are the rest of the levels progressing? I'm curious. are you planning to release anything original after this game is released? you had lots of dreams and I'm really hoping they end up happening