Hi Ken,
Do you have the dreamtech site up, and if so at what URL can I faind it?
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:15 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once?
wasMOTA

Too late!

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing

therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and
nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring