Exactly; Look at all the weapon choices you get in SOD...one may say that the laser pistol and automatic boltgun make things too easy, and guess what, I don't use them. Mostly I stick to my manual boltgun and if things get messy, the semi-auto...but that is purely just me amusing myself.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat