From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once?
wasMOTA

but that's the whole point, isn't it? of course there's risks involved with
saving in redefined places. Sometimes I wish that in invincible tiger, you
could save after every chapter or something, but you can't, and I'm glad for

that, it makes the game a lot harder and more fun. what you guys don't
realize is that if we have the ability to save anywhere in a game, we're
most likely going to use it. it's an impulse thing. oh no I'm gonna lose!
let me save. but if that temptation was removed by not having the feature at

all, we'd enjoy the game more in the longrun.