hmmm
I sertainly wouldn't mod the game, or change the music.
and I know superliam can be modded but its up to the dev.
However saying that any chance for those that buy the game or whatever you
like, that we get the soundtrack for listening?
I'd actually like to play the music outside the game on my speakers.
Ofcause I don't expect you to give this away for free, but it could be an added
bonus with the full version of the game.
I'd sertainly buy it just for the soundtrack.