To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and mods

Sounds like a good plan to me Philip.

On a pretty much unrelated note, does Q9 support input from a control
pad?  I haven't been home yet to try it out with mine but didn't see
any reference to it in the manual or in the game itself so thought it
was worth an ask.

Hi Scott,

Probably what I might do, if there is an interest in side scrollers, is to finish the Bgt game creation toolkit and then have layers on top of it that
are geared specificly towards side scroller creation. This means that you
could use really simple commands, perhaps even a menu system to make your
scratch game and it would auto-generate Bgt code for you. Then, as you got
more and more confident you could go in and start tweaking some of the
details in the actual script which would enable you to go beyond the
template and create something that is truly your own.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall