To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and mods

Hi Philip,

Hmmm, somehow I'd never considered your point about replacing certain
sounds or certain bits of music breaking the overall soundscape.
Shocking to think I'd never considered it, because I know all too well
how wildly interpretations can vary from mix to mix of music I've been
in the production seat for and it's much the same sense of frustration
that would be snapping at your heels.

That said, what Dark is proposing makes perfect sense so long as you
don't give people a soundscape you're attached too to work with.  If
you did go down this road of the side-scroller for dumbies like me
project I'd guess the best thing to do would be not to offer any sound
or music at all in fact.  It'd lessen your work load for starters, and
it'd put maximum possible creativity in the hands of the tool's user.