Hi Jim,
Yikes, ten thousand dollars up front is a bit much out of anything I could bring to the table, but I understand precisely what you mean when you say you can't afford to make money. It is funny, but also kind of frustrating. To be honest, money isn't really an issue with me. If I knew that someone would commit themselves to getting the job done from beginning to end, they can have all the profits, as long as I had "reasonable" creative control. Meaning that the story and structure of plot, characters, etc and so forth I would like the final say on but if something was too hard or too off base, I can switch gears to fit the new parameters. I am thinking of just writing up the ideas into a form for people to read, maybe submit it to the list or to the magazine and let it go.
Thanks for writing,
al

To: "Allan Thompson" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How to non program a game

Hi Al,

I was recently offered 10 to 15 thousand dollars to program an accessible game. I have also been asked to join a company that produces and sells accessible games. Unfortunately I can not afford to make any money. And of course the gentleman that offered me the 10 to 15 thousand dollars did not mention anything about the game idea that he has. Don't suppose one would want to for fear that I would just take his idea and run with it.

BFN

    Jim

Share and enjoy, share and enjoy!

j...@kitchensinc.net