The angles? Which  angles are you talk9ing about, Dark?
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 8:38 PM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] using coordinates in games

I find lone wolf in general confusing, --- coordinates system, calculation
of angles for weapons etc, ---- it's a nightmare!

I've had some very fun missions, but only with considderable work, and only
when i feel like a challenge, --- pluss mission 4 is about my limit!

I'm not sorry i bought the game, but like monkey business it's another one
I'm pretty terrible at, --- coordinates, angles and all!

Interestingly enough though, Cx2, the other moderator from audiogames.net
says he finds it far too easy, ---- different people, different skills
obviously.

Beware the grue!

dark.