Hi Charles,
It is the same concept but on a smaller scale. A sector like a-1 1-1 is the bottom corner of the map. In sector 1-1 substitute the first one with a and you have the same thing. No big deal.

Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I even find the mapping in Lone Wolf to be confusing. Sections A1 through A5, north to south, B1 through B5 north to south, OK. But break A1 into another 5 by 5 grid, and I'm lost.
---
In God we trust!