Definitely should, though I'd imagine programming the actual physics
for it adds at least a pint of tears to a developer's day lol.  It's
something I'd really appreciate though, I think it'd go a long way
toward making you feel like you're actually running when you're
running, rather than it just feeling like you're footsteps have sped
up a bit so things will approach a bit faster.  It's hard to explain,
but there's a subtle difference.

Scott