To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3D navigation was: The future of Blastbay Studios

I like the side-steping idea... I mean, isn't that akin to what you do in mainstream console games that are 3d? If you hold left, you don't just spin around in circles... you walk and or run in that direction. The only gae I've seen it done diferently is resident evil... and maybe the first three onimusha games.