they even have this cool tts voice but my sisters tushiba doesn't seem to have it. only anna. *sad* also to add to compac failures. a guy left his on for the night to... burn something I think. when he woke up one of the keys was very hot and it was falling off. he left it on for a while more, the keys started to melt. ok, now that is weird. my acer did go hot a few tmes but it hs a nice anty heat system where if it's too hot t'll cut power and not let you boot for a while. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Netbooks and games

Hi Shaun,
Very true. Plus I've noticed Toshiba is pretty open to the idea of supporting other operating systems besides Windows. Del does as well, but I've found a few brands like Averatec that are almost impossible to run anything but Windows on it. So add the reliability of the Toshiba notebooks with the fact they use pretty generic hardware makes them one of my favorite brands. I've yet to find one I haven't liked, or had any serious issues with.

Cheers!

shaun everiss wrote:
well the reason I like toshiba over most stuff is that it hardly crashes.
the satelites do a bit more but they are stable.
the tecra is almost indestructible.
though its come close.
The major selling point about toshiba over other systems is because its got almost accessible programs, and full access from the os to the bios including changing settings on the fly.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com