well the reason I like toshiba over most stuff is that it hardly crashes.
the satelites do a bit more but they are stable.
the tecra is almost indestructible.
though its come close.
The major selling point about toshiba over other systems is because its got
almost accessible  programs, and full access from the os to the bios including
changing settings on the fly.