Hi Shaun,
Very true. Plus I've noticed Toshiba is pretty open to the idea of supporting other operating systems besides Windows. Del does as well, but I've found a few brands like Averatec that are almost impossible to run anything but Windows on it. So add the reliability of the Toshiba notebooks with the fact they use pretty generic hardware makes them one of my favorite brands. I've yet to find one I haven't liked, or had any serious issues with.

Cheers!

shaun everiss wrote:
well the reason I like toshiba over most stuff is that it hardly crashes.
the satelites do a bit more but they are stable.
the tecra is almost indestructible.
though its come close.
The major selling point about toshiba over other systems is because its got
almost accessible  programs, and full access from the os to the bios including
changing settings on the fly.