its true you can't learn all programming from the net.
I have taken some basic courses at uni.
these covered basic conventions, they used pascal and javascript.
I also took a course on opperating systems and info systems linux the dos
command line and windows.
Ok its basic but at least you get the idea.
any long course at tech on the next level up requires me to do something in
graphical spreadsheeting and so I did not go any further on this line.
But at least I know when I look at some code I can roughly guess what is going
on.
A lot of programmers copy code from samples or use code thats already created.
its easier, and if  module is already there maybe with a bit of tweaking then
calling that is what you do and it works.
However this is getting beyond the scope of this list.