From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:40 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] types of braille - Re: Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12
Released

Grade 1 braille is the first grate of braille learned, in which what you
read is spelled out letter by letter, with no contractions.  Computer
braille is written as grade one braille for the most part, but also has
symbols indicating things like "What you're about to read is the beginning
of a line of information shown on the computer monitor.", the text is
continued on the next line.", "This is the end of the computer braille." and

so on.  I personally find computer braille a waste, as all they would have
to do would be to put it in quotes.  They also change some of the symbols
needlessly.