From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:02 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi,
Yeah, although Microsoft Office is an unfair comparison since it is in
effect several different programs rather than any specific program.
Now, you want to say something like Final Fantasy 13 then you are
talking a game that is probably well over 100,000 lines of code since
RPG games are usually the most complex to create given the amount of
variables changes in the game state.