Good one Thomas. I'd probably be tempted to do the same in your position.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a drastic change is needed for audio games.

Hi Hayden,
My thoughts exactly.  Admitedly I am a bit put out by Yohandy's
comments. Not because I don't understand them, as I have played
several mainstream games myself I do, but the fact I am unable to meet
his standards as a developer.
I have put two years into what might be considered an advanced
side-scroller compared to other accessible games and am working on a
new fully 3d first-person engine in order to create games on par with
Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, and Halo in the not to distant future. If
that isn't good enough for Yohandy I'm sorry to say that is tuff. I'm
doing all I can, and treating my work as though it isn't worth much is
a huge slap in the face. If Yohandy really truly wants a game like
Street Fighter 4 I'll put up a Paypal donation link and he can start
paying me a yearly salary to write the games he wants full time. As my
boss I'll also expect him to provide the sounds, music, and pay for
software upgrades, etc too in order to produce those games.