and you know Thomas, without the games we have and who the hell who says the sounds are no good, not me for sure. without the games we now have this forum wouldn't be here and no one would be complaining. Now I've had my computer fixed and can play games again I am revelling in what games I have and planning what games I am going to buy.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a drastic change is needed for audio games.

There no comparison between what you've been up to and what Yohandy's been up to as far as moving ahead in the blind gaming community. It's time for him to become an athlete, regardless of how skilled he starts out, or quit being an inexperienced umpire of the high school leagues trying to call a Major League game. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>