Hi Dark,
Very very true. One game you didn't mention that has many advanced
features is Rail Racer by Blind Adrenaline. It comes with a track
editor which allows you to add an unlimited number of custom tracks to
the game.  It also allows you to earn virtual money that can be turned
in for upgrades for your racer.  It has a chat client. Plus online
racing with others. I have to say for an accessible game it is getting
very very close to what Yohandy is talking about already.
Then, there is the card games from the Blind Adrenaline card room.
Okay they are simple card games, not quite as advanced as Rail Racer,
but they are online games, and are pretty par for mainstream card
games only accesssible. So that's just an example of where  some
developers are already heading. Just we are a few years behind the
mainstream I guess.