Thomas,
DO you truly believe if I thought your work was worthless I would've preordered the game? Heck man I can't wait for the game to be released and finally play the entire thing! I wasn't referring personally to you or any other accessible game dev, I was simply stating that we're behind when it comes to the mainstream market and it's disappointing. I never said that you guys must create games due to my specifications. TO be honest with you I'm just so frustrated with the whole issue. you at least got to play many of these mainstream games, but an individual that's been blind since birth has to stick with certain gaming genres. I can't just go and buy Grand theft auto games and start playing them immediately. perhaps this limitation on the mainstream games we can play is what really frustrates me, and the fact that I'll probably never get to play these games. I hear people talking about the latest and greatest games that come out every day, and I can't help but get a bit jealous of the whole thing. I know you guys are doing the best you can, and if I gave the wrong impression I apologize. Oh and Thomas? Don't worry, if I ever become rich I shall pay you a yearly salary and you can make those games for me. How does that sound? hahahaha.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a drastic change is needed for audio games.

Hi Hayden,
My thoughts exactly.  Admitedly I am a bit put out by Yohandy's
comments. Not because I don't understand them, as I have played
several mainstream games myself I do, but the fact I am unable to meet
his standards as a developer.
I have put two years into what might be considered an advanced
side-scroller compared to other accessible games and am working on a
new fully 3d first-person engine in order to create games on par with
Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, and Halo in the not to distant future. If
that isn't good enough for Yohandy I'm sorry to say that is tuff. I'm
doing all I can, and treating my work as though it isn't worth much is
a huge slap in the face. If Yohandy really truly wants a game like
Street Fighter 4 I'll put up a Paypal donation link and he can start
paying me a yearly salary to write the games he wants full time. As my
boss I'll also expect him to provide the sounds, music, and pay for
software upgrades, etc too in order to produce those games.