Interesting points tom, ---- and btw this is why i'm a semi-marxist and believe in more strict controls on corporate enterprise.

Needless to say, when I submit my first book for publication, I have every plan to make damb sure it's accessible to as many people as possible.

Btw, to lighten the mood a litle, a rather amusing fact my brother told me is that the names and patents registry office in Britain has recieved lots of cryticism, sinse they are unfortunately based in Wales and thus view everything with Welsh accents.

for instance, a pub chain apparently wanted to name themselves "A good Ferkin" Unfortunately, I'll let you imagine how this sounds when pronounced in a Welsh accent, ---- so it was denied.

then again, they did allow through several more mmmm, --- interestingly named patants just because they clearly didn't recognize the term, --- for instance a Women's clothing store titled "knockers" ;D.

Beware the Grue!