Wow. It's been so long since I played STFC that I don't even remember the names of the other three Federation ships, although surely one of them must have been the Enterprise.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Final Conflict and Treck 2000

Hi Dark,
Umm..the Yorktown? There isn't a Yorktown in STFC. That was a
Constilation-Class ship from the original series. Lol!
Anyway, sounds like a very interesting battle all the same. The
Cardassian Union got their buttsroyally kicked by Deep Space 9. Good
for the Federation. That will teach those creeps once and for all what
happens to those who try to invade Bajoran Space.  Gul Dukat and his
ugly pals can just stay on their side of the neutral zone.