Hi Hayden,
Hardly my idea of a game mod.  Although, I'm sure there is someone
crazy enough to try something like that.  However, what I was more
worried about is somebody sticking something like a Basilisk into the
game even though it has nothing to do with ancient greek mythology. It
would be simply out of place in a game like this. Yet, I know of a
couple of requests from gamers to do so.

Smile.