Hi I would like this feature. I think it would for shure sound cool. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Panning Weapon Sounds in MOTA

Hi everyone,
Recently I've been thinking about the question of panning Angela's
weapons left/right when she turns to face that direction, or weather I
should just leave them centered as is the current case. The reason I
ask this is in most sighted side-scrollers you can see the main
character facing left or right, and when the character fires his/her
weapon you can see the shot moving from left to right or from right to
left. I thought it might be cool, although not necessary, to try and
emulate this behavior through audio. What do you guys think?