To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Panning Weapon Sounds in MOTA

that could be good, if you can hear the whine of the amo as it goes and also when it hits a target.
At 06:56 p.m. 22/06/2010, you wrote:
Hi everyone,
Recently I've been thinking about the question of panning Angela's
weapons left/right when she turns to face that direction, or weather I
should just leave them centered as is the current case. The reason I
ask this is in most sighted side-scrollers you can see the main
character facing left or right, and when the character fires his/her
weapon you can see the shot moving from left to right or from right to
left. I thought it might be cool, although not necessary, to try and
emulate this behavior through audio. What do you guys think?

Cheers!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5216 (20100621) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5216 (20100621) __________