From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:48 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Panning Weapon Sounds in MOTA

   Hi Shaun,
   I agree about the echo of the shot or swing. But the sound of hitting a
target when shooting at it is not quite realistic. I had the oportunity to
shoot with the pistol from the very small distance and because of the sound
of the shot it is not possible to hear when the bullet hits the target
unless the bullet ricochets when it hits a stone, for example.
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs