Hi Folks,
Bing just added an entertainment section, so I checked it out
http://www.bing.com
I was searching for accessible games and got,
Links to Accessible Games
Fantastic Accessible Games and Where to Find Them! Developers of blind accessible games, updated June 7, 2010. If a new major game or new company appears I put it second on the ...

www.pcsgames.net/game-co.htm · Cached pageWelcome to All inPlay. Accessible Online Games. Try Free. All inPlay creates accessible online games that allow blind, visually impaired, and fully sighted to play together as equals. The All inPlay community includes college students ...

allinplay.com/home_.html · Cached pageICS - HCI: UA-Games
Universally Accessible Games (UA-Games) constitute a research activity of the Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory of ICS-FORTH. In this context, we research, design and ...

www.ics.forth.gr/hci/ua-games · Cached pageAccessible Computer Games
Simple arcade games that contain control panels for adjusting the parameters of the game to match the ability of the players.

arcess.com · Cached pageGamevial Accessible web games, online game arcade for the blind and ... Accessible web games, online game arcade for blind and partially sighted players

www.accessiblewebgames.com · Cached pageAll inPlay: Accessible Online Games
All inPlay creates accessible online games that allow blind, visually impaired, and fully sighted to play together as equals. The All inPlay community includes college students ...

allinplay.com/games.html · Cached page2009 Accessible Game of Year - Dragon Age: Origins UPDATED AbleGamers is proud to present Bioware with the "2009 Mainstream Accessibility Award" for their smash hit "Dragon Age: Origins" for PC with a score of 9.8 out of 10.

www.ablegamers.com/game-news/2009-accessible-game-of-year-dragon-age-origins.html · Cached pageAccessible Games Welcome to Richard Turner's Home Page ... Jim Kitchen's games. If you like to play games, Jim Kitchen is a blind programmer who has done a lot of fun games for blind computer users.

www.turner42.com/games.htm · Cached pageAccessible Games SV 8 CD ROM Pack
These accessible versions of eight popular computer games have been developed by blind programmer Robert Betz, and completely tested by blind users, so you can be sure that every ...

www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=870205 · Cached pageGamasutra - Features - Unified Design of Universally Accessible Games ... In a follow-up to The Theory of Parallel Game Universes, Dimitris Grammenos and Anthony Savidis detail their twice-practiced design theories behind Universally Accessible Games ...

www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/1764/unified_design_of_universally_.php · Cached page

Then I searched for blind computer games and got,
AudioGames, your resource for audiogames, games for the blind, games ...
Party games for the blind This site offers a few innocent non-computer based party games which don't require vision. No drinking! Pretty Ugly Gamesound Study (PUGS)

www.audiogames.net/page.php?pagefile=links · Cached pageBSC Games. Computer games for the blind and visually impaired. Specializing in creating accessible PC shareware games for the blind or visually impaired. Developer of Troopanum and Pipe.

www.bscgames.com · Cached pageVI Guide's Entertainment page | Computer Games
Jim is a blind computer user who writes many free speech-friendly games. ... subscribe to an online magazine that discusses computer games ...

www.viguide.com/entgames.htm · Cached pageFree Computer Games for the Blind - Associated Content ... Visually impaired people will enjoy some of the free computer games available online

www.associatedcontent.com/article/77003/free_computer_games_for_the_blind.html · Cached pageComputer Games For The Blind sound blaster, X-Fi ... Computer Games For The Blind: Digital Storm would like to inform its customers that not only do we build award winning gaming ...

www.digitalstormonline.com/compgames.asp · Cached pageBlindgamers
Suggestions from clients for future Blind-gamers games. Click here to ... list of the TOP 25 WEB SITES FOR GAMERS WHO ARE BLIND. Consistent with our mission to make computer games ...

www.omninet.net.au/~irhumph/blindgamers.htm · Cached pageComputer Games for Blind Children Computer Games for Blind Children. by Greg Trapp. Editor's Note: Greg Trapp has been a staff attorney with the Protection & Advocacy System of New Mexico since 1992.

www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/fr/fr16/Issue4/f160416.htm · Cached pageComputer Games for Students with Visual Impairments Personal Computer Systems Home Page - Computer games designed for blind gamers is our specialty. Shades of Gray on the Darkside -- Speech Friendly Games

www.tsbvi.edu/technology/games.htm · Cached pageBlind computer users are playing by ear - The Boston Globe Indeed, Daubenmire has produced two other titles designed for blind people with a yen for digital amusements. He's one of a tiny band of game devotees who specialize in computer ...

www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2005/02/26/blind_computer_users_are_playing_by_earComputer Games for the Blind Gamers are amazing people and are always surprising us. However, when I heard about a company that makes computer games especially for blind and visually-impaired people it really ...

www.widowpc.com/2005/06/computer_games.php · Cached page