Hi,
That's correct. The way 3d coordinates are handled in computer
programming is different from what you were probibly taught in math
class. Sorry, I didn't point this out from the outset. However, the
way I think of it in terms of programming applies and doesn't apply to
what you have learned. In that sense you and I are both right.

HTH