Hi Dark,
I see. Well, the reason I asked is one thing I've noticed is several
gamers seam to lack some very basic math skills like understanding
coordinates such as an x, y, and z axis. For me it seams very basic,
but for some they just don't get it at all. I can try and explain it
as best as I can in the updated User's Guide, but still for some it
will be a new concept they'll have to grasp to really be a pro gamer.
As you pointed out this is close to Lone Wolf which does have some 3d
aspects to it. You have your x/z coordinates, but then your y axis
controls your depth in the game. Some people still have problems with
navigation in that game not to mention problems understanding angles
and directions using the bearing system. I've not really had any
problem with it, but some really do, and I have to think of ways to
help gamers over come those hangups in my own games.

Smile.